Tuition Fees in 2018-2019
The annual tuition fees in the International High School of Wroclaw are:
1) for secondary grades (Gymnasium in former Polish educational system) – 11 330 PLN
2) for the first grade of the high school:
- 11 330 PLN – for students who are entitled to the subsidy* from the Wroclaw Municipality
- 18 500 PLN – for students who are not entitled to the subsidy* from the Wroclaw Municipality
- 13 400 PLN – for students who are entitled to the subsidy* from the Wroclaw Municipality
- 19 600 PLN – for students who are not entitled to the subsidy* from the Wroclaw Municipality
*The principles of granting municipal subsidies are set out in Art. 90 (2) of the Education System Act of 7 September 1991 (as amended).
One-off admission fees
When a student is admitted to our school, the following one-off fees are payable:
- Processing Fee when entering the student into the Enrolment Register – 50 PLN (non-refundable)
- Application Fee:
- for secondary school grades – 1 850 PLN
- for high school grades – 2 500 PLN
All payments must be made in Polish Zloty by a bank transfer (note: all bank charges must be covered by the customer, inclusive of the bank charges in Poland). Cash is not accepted. Refunds of tuition fees will be made in accordance with regulations in contract agreement provided IHSW is notified in writing at least 2 months prior to the withdrawal of the student. No refunds are made in respect to the Application Fee. Other fees (connected with educational process) i.e. for school transportation, extra-curricular activities, field trips etc. will be paid according to individual agreement between parents and the school (additional invoices will be issued). Enrollment may be cancelled in writing by the parents or legal guardian without penalty (except for the Application Fee) prior to the first day of classes.
Account for fee payments
Name of the recipient/account holder: Fundacja Edukacji Międzynarodowej
Bank: Getin Noble Bank S.A.
Bank account number: 06 2480 1012 7006 0000 2001 1396
as a transfer name please enter: “processing fee” or „application fee” and make sure to enter the full name of the candidate.