The enrolment process at the International High School of Wroclaw is open the whole year. The Enrolment Register is kept by the Admission Officer. You can enroll students in every age group. If there are no more places available in the selected class, we offer the candidate a place on the waiting list. Persons on the waiting list will be admitted if any places open up in the chosen class – students whose sibling(s) attend the schools of the Foundation of International Education have priority.
We are enrolling for all grades.
- Submit a completed Candidate data form (for I grade, Pre-IB DP) or Candidate data form for IB DP (grades II and III with IB Diploma Programme).
After preliminary acceptance by the school:
2. Submit a completed Application Form for I grade (in Polish) or Application Form for the IB Diploma Programme (II and III grade) with the following attachments:
- 2 current photographs
- certified copies of last year’s school report
- marks from the first semester of the third form of secondary school
- opinion of the class tutor from the last school year.
- Satisfy the conditions set forth in the Admissions Policy and the IB Diploma Programme Admissions Policy.
- Pass a series of placement tests.
- Have a satisfactory conduct grade on the latest school report.
- Pay an application fee to the school cashier’s office or by bank transfer to the account listed below.
If the candidate is not accepted, the application fee will be refunded. The application fee will not be refunded if, after the completion of the recruitment process, the student’s parents or guardians decide to withdraw their child from the school.