IHSW is a non-profit educational institution run by the Polish public charity Foundation of International Education. All income from payments are invested directly into the development of the school, its programmes, teaching staff and supplies, which allows the school to meet the needs of its students at the highest possible quality level of educational services.
The are two groups of payments at the school depending wheter a student is studying in secondary grades (former ATUT Bilingual Secondary School) or in high school grades.
Tuition Fees in 2018-2019
The annual tuition fees in the International High School of Wroclaw are:
1) for secondary grades (Middle School in former Polish educational system) – 11 330 PLN
2) for the first grade of the high school:
- 11 330 PLN – for students who are entitled to the subsidy* from the Wroclaw Municipality
- 18 500 PLN – for students who are not entitled to the subsidy* from the Wroclaw Municipality
- 13 400 PLN – for students who are entitled to the subsidy* from the Wroclaw Municipality
- 19 600 PLN – for students who are not entitled to the subsidy* from the Wroclaw Municipality
*The principles of granting municipal subsidies are set out in Art. 26 of the Education Finance Act of 27 October 2017
When a student want to admit to our school, the Application Fee is payable:
- for secondary school grades – 1 850 PLN
- for high school grades – 2 500 PLN
The Application Fee is refundable within 14 days from the end of recruitment for the particular school year in case of an unfulfilled recruitiment or if the recruitment result is negative.
All payments must be made in Polish Zloty by a bank transfer (note: all bank charges must be covered by the customer, inclusive of the bank charges in Poland). Cash is not accepted. Refunds of tuition fees will be made in accordance with regulations in contract agreement provided IHSW is notified in writing at least 2 months prior to the withdrawal of the student.
Account for fee payments
Name of the recipient/account holder: Fundacja Edukacji Międzynarodowej
Bank: Getin Noble Bank S.A.
Bank account number: 06 2480 1012 7006 0000 2001 1396
as a transfer name please enter: “Application Fee” and make sure to enter the full name of the candidate.